Commercial Marketing ManagerDate posted 10/01/2021
Job Title:Commercial Marketing Manager
Role Overview:We are seeking an experienced and passionate Marketing Manager to lead regional marketing activities in EMEA’s Commercial segment. The position reports directly to the Global Commercial Marketing Lead. This position is responsible for planning, organizing and executing marketing programs that generate pipeline and drive revenue growth through new prospects and existing customers. They act as the primary liaison between marketing and our sales organisation; and work closely with the EMEA & Global Regional teams, as well as corporate marketing & communications, content marketing, and product marketing teams.
Organizations and governments around the world may have different priorities and transformation initiatives, but one thing in common is that all are faced with growing risk, advanced threats, and complex environments. Today, cybersecurity strategies are critical to long-term success, and McAfee Enterprise is here to provide the industry’s only comprehensive, proactive, cloud security platform. Our technology is designed to protect the people, hybrid infrastructure, IP, and reputation of your business through our actionable threat intelligence and world-class solutions. With a cloud-native portfolio that spans from device to cloud edge and multi-cloud, you can stay ahead of threats by predicting, preventing, detecting, and correcting them. Backed by our 30+ year history, you can trust that we have the focus, experience and expertise needed to continually innovate, and are committed to help you protect what matters most.
• Contribution as a key member to the EMEA Commercial sales and marketing leadership teams. Ensuring a strong interconnect and relationship with the other key stakeholders and business functions including the channel team.
• Developing and executing relevant programs focused on market segments, strategic customers, and prospects that create strong McAfee Enterprise brand awareness and demand for McAfee Enterprise’s offerings. A key focus will be on implementing these programs with measurable results in high quality leads, marketing sourced and touched pipeline, and effective distribution and execution of leads through the McAfee Enterprise sales & business development organisation.
• Demand to be generated through:
- Digital & Inbound marketing techniques
- Customer events
- Internal sales & Partner lead call downs
- Customer webinars
Other Responsibilities include:
• Assist in development and execution of joint marketing programmes in EMEA Commercial Channel and Distribution model.
• Keep Commercial management and sales teams up to date on product and marketing issues, and marketing initiatives.
• Support the Global Commercial Lead in championing a strategic, integrated, solutions-based marketing operation for EMEA.
• Review monthly and quarterly metrics reports and determine corrective action. Share insights amongst management team through sales meetings and QBRs.
• Present senior management with compelling, results-driven marketing plans.
Skills & Experience
• Strong marketing skills/experience, preferably gained through employment within the IT industry
• Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and possess strong leadership & troubleshooting abilities
• Strong presentation skills, with the ability to both address and influence people of all levels
• Should be able to grasp and explain technologies quickly. The candidate must be a self- starter and possess excellent time management skills.
• Detail-focused & results driven
• Proactive & flexible, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Thrives in a stressful, dynamic, ever-changing environment
• Self-sufficient, self-motivated and passionate about his/her work.
• Experience within various applications such as Salesforce, Office365, administration tools
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee Enterprise to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.