Content Release EngineerDate posted 10/27/2021
Job Title:Content Release Engineer
Role Overview:This role involves working with a global team to support the release of content to protect customers from the latest evolving threats and exploits. The successful candidate will contribute to the creation and support of tools to automate, validate and monitor frequent content deployments.
Organizations and governments around the world may have different priorities and transformation initiatives, but one thing in common is that all are faced with growing risk, advanced threats, and complex environments. Today, cybersecurity strategies are critical to long-term success, and McAfee Enterprise is here to provide the industry’s only comprehensive, proactive, cloud security platform. Our technology is designed to protect the people, hybrid infrastructure, IP, and reputation of your business through our actionable threat intelligence and world-class solutions. With a cloud-native portfolio that spans from device to cloud edge and multi-cloud, you can stay ahead of threats by predicting, preventing, detecting, and correcting them. Backed by our 30+ year history, you can trust that we have the focus, experience and expertise needed to continually innovate, and are committed to help you protect what matters most.
- Work with product teams to gather content deployment requests
- Develop and maintain automated tools to process, validate, stage and deploy product content to customers
- Develop tools to monitor content rollouts
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent knowledge working with Python and workflow automation
- Excellent knowledge of Windows scripting and automation
- Strong knowledge of Linux scripting and automation
- Experience building libraries, SDKs, and other development platform components, preferably using Python.
- Object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A passion for software security and protecting customers
Here's what we will provide for the right candidate:
- Opportunity to directly contribute to securing customer environments against evolving threats
- Opportunity to develop a career in the infosec industry with exposure to the best anti-malware researchers and content developers in the industry
- A competitive package commensurate with a role of this calibre and impact.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee Enterprise to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.