Marketing SpecialistDate posted 10/12/2021
Job Title:Marketing Specialist
Role Overview:Do you want to put your marketing skills to work in one of the world’s leading cybersecurity companies?
McAfee Enterprise Japan is looking for a talented and passionate Field Marketing Specialist who can work collaboratively with our sales teams, partners and distributors to develop, implement and manage campaigns and events that continue to lead the industry.
Our marketing team members are high achievers with a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. Your experience working collaboratively with sales, partners and distributors to develop, implement and manage campaigns and events that lead the industry will be highly regarded.
Working along side local suppliers, and in collaboration with our US team, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of the local version of MPOWER – Japan’s premier cybersecurity event – in February 2022.
Organizations and governments around the world may have different priorities and transformation initiatives, but one thing in common is that all are faced with growing risk, advanced threats, and complex environments. Today, cybersecurity strategies are critical to long-term success, and McAfee Enterprise is here to provide the industry’s only comprehensive, proactive, cloud security platform. Our technology is designed to protect the people, hybrid infrastructure, IP, and reputation of your business through our actionable threat intelligence and world-class solutions. With a cloud-native portfolio that spans from device to cloud edge and multi-cloud, you can stay ahead of threats by predicting, preventing, detecting, and correcting them. Backed by our 30+ year history, you can trust that we have the focus, experience and expertise needed to continually innovate, and are committed to help you protect what matters most.
Organizations and governments around the world may have different priorities and transformation initiatives, but one thing in common is that all are faced with growing risk, advanced threats, and complex environments. McAfee Enterprise provides the industry’s only comprehensive, proactive, cloud security platform. Our technology is designed to protect the people, hybrid infrastructure, IP, and reputation of businesses through our actionable threat intelligence and world-class solutions.
We have a strong culture in McAfee Enterprise. Our values bind us together:
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice Inclusive Candor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
We expect every person who joins our company to help us advance these values and live and breathe them. If these resonate with you, we’d love to chat with you
About the role:
- On a daily basis, you will be working closely with your counterparts in the Japan and worldwide marketing teams, as well as team members from product and solutions marketing, finance, sales and sales leaders to organize and implement local marketing events, including exhibitions, seminars, tradeshows and product launches. You’ll be able to clearly identify event goals, content & promotion and coordinate all event logistics, including calendar, project timelines, budget, venue selection, sponsorship, sub-contractor negotiations, and regularly report on event progress and effectiveness once complete.
- When you’re done delivering the best cyber events in Japan, you’ll have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in executing cutting-edge programs focused on market segments/verticals and strategic customers that create strong McAfee brand awareness and demand for McAfee’s solutions. A key focus will be the implementation of these programs with measurable results in customer touchpoints, influenced pipeline, and effective distribution and execution of leads through the McAfee sales organization.
- If you’re good at writing, we would love you to help prepare internal communication and marketing updates and assist in the creation of content for newsletters, emails, websites, blogs and video too.
- Konnichiwa, G’day, Nǐ hǎo, Bonjour. McAfee is a global company. We speak many languages but don’t expect you to know them all. Japanese and English will be fine.
- Our tagline — ‘Together is Power’ embodies everything we do — both internally and externally. That’s why your background in forging strong connections between marketing, sales, finance and other key business functions will make you and McAfee a success in Japan.
- Our marketing teams fearlessly innovate. With your skills developing and localizing marketing strategies and leveraging both internal and external resources, you’ll also help them activate our worldwide go-to-market plans and push the boundaries even further.
- If you have experience implementing marketing programs, including lead generation activities, Account based Marketing, Digital & Social Marketing campaigns, reference programs, and partner marketing we want you to share your knowledge with the team too.
- Security can be complicated and the threat landscape changes fast. You will be a continuous learner who has a strong appetite for internal as well as external knowledge. It’s this knowledge, and your ability to explain seemingly complex concepts to our customers and prospects that will help them solve their real world cyber challenges.
- You will need to be a natural collaborator with an amazing attention to detail, and someone who can work both independently and with local and virtual teams to deliver successful events and campaigns.
- There will be some administrative work too. If you know your way around Office 365, Salesforce and can use a calculator and a spreadsheet you will quickly gain the respect of our marketing leader in Japan who needs your skills to showcase the value your work brings to McAfee.
- Your focus on operational excellence will also provide you with an opportunity to become a trusted advisor to our channel partners and help them and our channel marketing manager develop and execute industry-leading joint marketing programs across Japan.
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: https://enterprisecareers.mcafee.com/
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee Enterprise to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.