Senior Cyber Security ConsultantDate posted 09/27/2021
Job Title:Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Role Overview:You will be a professional services consultant for Incident Response (IR) and CSIRT support. You will report to Sr. Manager Professional Services.
Organizations and governments around the world may have different priorities and transformation initiatives, but one thing in common is that all are faced with growing risk, advanced threats, and complex environments. Today, cybersecurity strategies are critical to long-term success, and McAfee Enterprise is here to provide the industry’s only comprehensive, proactive, cloud security platform. Our technology is designed to protect the people, hybrid infrastructure, IP, and reputation of your business through our actionable threat intelligence and world-class solutions. With a cloud-native portfolio that spans from device to cloud edge and multi-cloud, you can stay ahead of threats by predicting, preventing, detecting, and correcting them. Backed by our 30+ year history, you can trust that we have the focus, experience and expertise needed to continually innovate, and are committed to help you protect what matters most.
- You will create and revise of security policies, rules, and procedure's documents.
- You will design and implement CSIRT to customer organization.
- You will design, deploy and operate security products and tool, vulnerability security diagnosis (Network or Web), information security and system auditing
- You will manage Security Operations Center creation and operations and monitoring
- You will enjoy using your experience of forensics, malware analysis, logs or packet analysis, pre-sales or consulting activities with cybersecurity knowledge.
- Experience leading the team as a technical leader.
- Fluency in Japanese (Japanese skills are required to communicating with local customers, sales, support)
- Should hold Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and one of the following certifications:
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE)
- GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH）
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI）
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC）
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- User education pertaining to information security
- Software development and programming experience
- Web application development experience
- Security consulting for government agencies and financial industry experience
- Troubleshoot software and hardware products
- Business sales & pre-sales experience-Previous consulting service experience
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee Enterprise to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.